Bodysmart will help your employees get more active, have fun and stay healthy at work. Group exercise programs will assist to increase concentration, focus and alertness of your employees and help reduce fatigue and errors.
Exercise classes have been proven to increase motivation and productivity levels amongst employees. Contact us to find out more.
What does Bodysmart Corporate Exercise involve?
Exercises are done in a standing and sitting position, with no need to change clothes. They can be practised by people of all ages and fitness levels, and can be tailored to suit individual needs. This allows the program to be delivered easily at most workplaces. Staff will return to work feeling refreshed and refocused.
Why choose Bodysmart for your Corporate Exercise Training?
We offer a range of group exercise sessions that can easily fit into your day. Sessions aim to minimise disruption to daily work schedules, while creating healthy fitness routines amongst employees.
- We offer Reformer Pilates, Functional Training or Mat Pilates at our location
- Great team building initiative
- Qualified, experienced and enthusiastic instructors
- Pre and post testing available to ensure safety
- Bodysmart can manage the booking / scheduling process
- Range of payment options (subsidised or company paid)
- Low administration required on your behalf
- Sessions can be provided at almost any time during the day
- We can take photos during the session that can be used to promote your company as a workplace of choice
Key benefits of having corporate fitness classes in your organisation:
- Improved productivity
- Increased morale
- Reduction in sick days
- Musculoskeletal benefits
- Improve your company profile and increase staff retention rates
How to arrange corporate fitness sessions at our location
- Contact a Bodysmart consultant or call us 94818708 for more information
- Discuss payment options with our consultants, including employee funded, employer funded or subsidised yoga sessions
Corporate Exercise Classes Available:
PILATES – MAT OR REFORMER
Bodysmart uses qualified instructors to deliver Pilates programs at our location.
- State of the art facility
- Alows staff to take a break from work
- Improve posture and flexibility
- Overall body toning
- Effective and safe injury management
To find out more about Functional Training contact us or give us a call on 94818708.