Physio Perth CBD ?
If you are looking for a Physiotherapist or Physio Perth CBD Bodysmart (est. 2005) is the place to go! Our large experienced team of multi-skilled Physiotherapists provide the largest range of physiotherapy treatments from our well equip and convenient practice located in the heart of the Perth CBD.
What injuries or pain do our Perth CBD Physiotherapists treat? Physio Perth CBD
Our Physio Perth CBD team is highly experienced in the assessment, diagnosis and management of conditions that affect the joints, muscles and skeletal system including:
- Back Pain and Back Injuries (such as Joint Sprains, Muscle Strains, Sciatica, Disc Protrusions)
- Neck Pain and Neck Injuries (e.g. motor vehicle, ergonomic and sporting injuries)
- Headaches and migraines
- Shoulder Pain and Shoulder Injuries
- Sporting Injuries and Performance Enhancement (such as Ankle sprains, Knee injuries and Hamstring tears and much more)
- Mid back Pain | Upper back pain
- Generalised muscle and joint pain
- Postural disorders
- Pregnancy related Back and Neck Pain
We also can assist with post-surgery recovery, movement correction, Pilates inspired exercise, gym rehab / training. Refer to the “your injury” page for more info.
Our unique physio treatment approach
- Mobilisation of spinal and peripheral joints
- Deep tissue and massage techniques
- Specific stretching of tight muscles
- Manual muscle relaxation techniques
- Dry needling / acupuncture
- Trigger point therapy
- Clinical Exercise (Pilates and gym inspired)
- Clinical Function Movement correction
- Targeted exercise
Our Physiotherapists are industry leaders – they meticulously correctly identify the underlying cause of your injury. We pride ourselves on our customised one-on-one “hands on” care and evidence-based treatment philosophy.
Effective, proven techniques
When onsite at Bodysmart Perth CBD, we NEVER use passive modalities such as heat, ice, ultrasound or electrical stimulation, or leave you alone in the room, while we treat other clients. We treat your injury using effective, clinically proven techniques and combine that with a home based program to get the fastest results. We progress you from injury to peak performance.
What to expect from your first Physiotherapy Consult
- At your first consultation, your Physio will perform a detailed assessment to identify the primary cause of your symptoms.
- Your Physio will explain their findings to you in easy-to-understand language using reference materials (such as charts and models), while providing you the opportunity to ask questions.
- Your Physiotherapist will work with you to establish treatment goals customised to your needs.
- Your Physiotherapist will then devise a custom plan of action to achieve these goals.
- Effective treatment will commence at the first session.
- You will be given tools to continue effective management at home after your session
- Our Perth CBD Physio team works in partnership with selected Sports Doctors, Radiologists, and other Allied Health professionals to ensure the best possible treatment and care.
- We have EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE in the treatment of Office work related disorders such as neck, back and shoulder pain, and headaches.
- You do not require a doctor’s referral to attend our physiotherapy consultations, unless you are claiming through worker’s compensation, a motor vehicle accident or DVA.
- As well as hands on treatment, our Physio Perth CBD team develops customised stretch and exercise programs aimed at reducing pain, improving flexibility and building strength.
Meet the Team – all Physiotherapists practice at our Perth CBD location.
To book an appointment with one of our physiotherapists at our Perth City clinic, contact Bodysmart.