Functional Training (Group) Perth CBD
Our highly popular Functional Training (Group) classes are a form of high intensity interval training (HIIT) combining cardio and strength training principles. These circuit style classes are all designed by Physiotherapists to challenge and improve your core stability, mobility, agility, fitness, endurance and strength. In these classes, you’ll be using premium cable machines, TRX, dumbbells, barbells, plyometrics, rower, kettle bells, power bands and other gym equipment to condition your entire body.
As you navigate through 12-15 exercise stations you can expect an elevated heart rate and to sweat! These sessions are best suited to those that are at the advanced stage of injury recovery or are symptom-free.
We have seen some amazing transformations in our classes and would love to hear about your goals.
Key features of Functional Training (Group)
- Experienced Physiotherapists design and run all functional training sessions
- Private Health Rebates accessible for eligible participants
- Sessions run between 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level
New to Bodysmart? New member pathway…
Attend a one-to-one Functional Training Assessment with an experienced Physio then try all of our group exercise sessions for FREE!
A Physiotherapist will run through a specialised body assessment to ensure Group Functional Training is right for you. Your physio will also orientate you to our state of the art Group Functional Training equipment and will run through the basics to ensure you get the most out of your sessions. This session can be adjusted for those with either some or a high level of Functional Training experience.
When you attend your one to one assessment we will set you up with a 2 week pass to try all of our Group Exercise sessions (Group Reformer Pilates, Mat Pilates and Functional Training) FOR FREE!
Group Functional Training attendance options
- Bodysmart Physiotherapy instructors can customise the session intensity and level of exercise to the needs of participants
- To attend our group exercise sessions you can choose either pre-paid session packs or membership options.
- To get the best results, most clients attend 2-4 times per week.
Packs – upfront purchase
10 Pack | $310 | $31 per session | 6 month expiry
25 Pack | $675 | $27 per session | 12 month expiry
Membership – fortnightly auto debit purchase
2 sessions per week |$49 per week| $24.50 per session
3 sessions per week |$59 per week| $19.70 per session
unlimited sessions per week |$79 per week| $15.70 per session (or less)