Functional Training (Group) Perth CBD
Our highly popular Functional Training (Group) classes are a form of high intensity interval training (HIIT) combining cardio and strength training principles. These circuit style classes are all designed by Physiotherapists to challenge and improve your core stability, mobility, agility, fitness, endurance and strength. In these classes, you’ll be using premium cable machines, TRX, dumbbells, barbells, plyometrics, rower, kettle bells, power bands and other gym equipment to condition your entire body.
As you navigate through challenging exercise stations you can expect an elevated heart rate and to sweat! Small group size and skilled Physio instructor means sessions are suitable for all levels.
We have seen some amazing transformations in our classes and would love to hear about your goals.
Key features of Functional Training (Group)
- Experienced Physiotherapists design and run all functional training sessions
- May be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebates for eligible clients
- Sessions run between 6:45 am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level
New to Bodysmart? New client pathway…
Attend a 30 min one-to-one Physio Exercise Appraisal with a highly trained Exercise Physio then try Functional Training sessions for FREE!
One of our Physiotherapists will run through a specialised body appraisal to ensure Functional Training is right for you. Your physio will also orientate you to our state of the art equipment and will run through the basics to ensure you get the most out of your sessions. This session can be adjusted for those with no or a high level of exercise experience. Group Reformer Pilates
When you attend your physio appraisal we will set you up with a complimentary 2 session pass to try our Group exercise sessions (Group Reformer, Mat Exercise and Functional Training) FOR FREE!
Group Functional Training attendance options
- Bodysmart Physiotherapy instructors can customise the session intensity and level of exercise to the needs of participants
- To attend our group exercise sessions you can choose either pre-paid session packs or membership options.
- To get the best results, most clients attend 2-4 times per week.
Membership – fortnightly auto debit purchase (most popular)
2 sessions per week |$49 per week| $24.50 per session
3 sessions per week |$59 per week| $19.70 per session
unlimited sessions per week |$79 per week| $15.70 per session (or less)
Packs – upfront purchase
10 Pack | $310 | $31 per session | 6 month expiry
25 Pack | $675 | $27 per session | 12 month expiry