Group Reformer Pilates @ Bodysmart
- Challenging and fun whole body workout on the Reformer Pilates
- Sessions are run by experienced Pilates trained Physiotherapists Group Reformer Pilates
- Sessions help to improve strength, flexibility and fitness while preventing future injury
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level by our highly trained Physio instructors Pilates
- Health Fund Rebates may apply for eligible clients
New to Bodysmart? New client pathway
Attend a 30 min one-to-one Physio Exercise Appraisal with a highly trained Pilates Physio then try our group exercise sessions for FREE!
One of our Physiotherapists will run through a specialised body appraisal to ensure Group Reformer is right for you. Your physio will also orientate you to our state of the art Group Reformer Pilates equipment and will run through the basics to ensure you get the most out of your sessions. This session can be adjusted for those with no or a high level of Reformer Pilates experience. Group Reformer Pilates
When you attend your one to one assessment / orientation session we will set you up with a complimentary 2 session pass to try our Group exercise sessions (Group Reformer Pilates, Mat Pilates and Functional Training) FOR FREE!
Group Reformer Pilates attendance options
- Bodysmart offers “general” level sessions (suitable for beginner/intermediate) and “advanced” level sessions (suitable for those more experienced clients)
- To attend our sessions – you can choose either pre-paid session packs or membership options.
- To get the best results, most clients attend 2-3 times per week.
Membership – fortnightly auto debit purchase (most popular)
2 sessions per week |$49 per week| $24.50 per session
3 sessions per week |$59 per week| $19.70 per session
unlimited sessions per week |$79 per week| $15.70 per session (or less)
Packs – upfront purchase
10 Pack | $310 | $31 per session | 6 month expiry
25 Pack | $675 | $27 per session | 12 month expiry
The easiest way to book in to Bodysmart’s Group Exercise Classes is through our app. If you don’t already have it installed, follow the links below…