About Group Reformer Pilates
- Challenging and fun whole body workout on the Pilates reformer
- Uses spring resistance and props to activate muscles you never thought you had
- Group Reformer Pilates sessions are run by experienced Pilates trained Physiotherapists
- Most suited to those that are pain-free and want to improve strength, flexibility and fitness
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level by our highly trained instructors
- Receive plenty of attention – max 10 clients in a session
- Up to 90% Private Health Rebates may apply
Ready to start? Easy 2 step process…
Step 1 – Attend a 1:1 Pilates Assessment / Orientation Session
This session is with a Physiotherapist who will run through a specialised body assessment to ensure Group Reformer Pilates is right for you. We will also orientate you to our state of the art Reformer Pilates equipment and will run through the basics to ensure you get the most out of the classes. This session can be adjusted for those with no or a high level of Reformer Pilates experience.
Step 2 – Progress to Reformer Pilates Classes
Once you have done your 1:1 Pilates Assessment intro session you can book into a class. Bodysmart has casual session / session packs or membership options – see table below for pricing. To get the best results, most clients attend 2-3 times per week. Our membership options are the best value.
|Session Length||Per session rate|
|1:1 Assessment / Instruction session||30 mins||
|Class Packs (cp)
Packs are pre-paid in multiples of
5, 10 or 25
$33 (in 5 p)
$31 (in 10 p)
$27 (in 25 p)
Fortnightly paid via Direct Debit
2 per wk $24.50 / ses.
3 per wk $19.70 / ses.
Unlimited $15.80 or less / session
Clinical Boost (for those doing Clinical Exercise)
1 Per Week $20 / session
2 Per Week $17.50 / session
Check out the Timetable
Ready to Live Your Potential?