Group Reformer Pilates @ Bodysmart
- Challenging and fun whole body workout on the Pilates Reformer
- Uses spring resistance to activate muscles you never thought you had
- Group Reformer Pilates sessions are run by experienced Pilates trained Physiotherapists
- Most suited to those that are pain-free and want to improve strength, flexibility and fitness
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level by our highly trained Physio instructors
- Receive plenty of attention – max 10 clients in a session
- Health Fund Rebates may apply for eligible clients
New to Bodysmart? New client pathway
Attend a one-to-one Pilates Assessment with an experienced Pilates Physio then try all of our group exercise sessions for FREE!
A Pilates Physio will run through a specialised body assessment to ensure Group Reformer Pilates is right for you. Your physio will also orientate you to our state of the art Group Reformer Pilates equipment and will run through the basics to ensure you get the most out of your sessions. This session can be adjusted for those with no or a high level of Reformer Pilates experience.
When you attend your one to one assessment / orientation session we will set you up with a 2 week pass to try all of our Group exercise sessions (Group Reformer Pilates, Mat Pilates and Functional Training) FOR FREE!
Group Reformer Pilates attendance options
- Bodysmart offers “general” level sessions (suitable for beginner/intermediate) and “advanced” level sessions (suitable for those more experienced clients)
- To attend our sessions – you can choose either pre-paid session packs or membership options.
- To get the best results, most clients attend 2-3 times per week.
Packs – upfront purchase
10 Pack | $310 | $31 per session | 6 month expiry
25 Pack | $675 | $27 per session | 12 month expiry
Membership – fortnightly auto debit purchase
2 sessions per week |$49 per week| $24.50 per session
3 sessions per week |$59 per week| $19.70 per session
unlimited sessions per week |$79 per week| $15.70 per session (or less)
The easiest way to book in to Bodysmart’s Group Exercise Classes is through our app. If you don’t already have it installed, follow the links below…