Bodysmart Mat Pilates integrates fitballs, weights, foam rollers, Pilates balls and the magic circle to tone and condition your entire body. The sessions combine strength and flexibility Pilates exercises. Our “General” mat sessions are best suited to those new to Pilates or are recovering from injury. Our “Advanced” mat sessions are best for experienced Pilates clients at the advanced stage of injury recovery, or are symptom free.
- ALL sessions run by experienced physiotherapists
- Up to 90% Private Health Rebates apply
- Sessions run between 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level
Session options and pricing
To ensure you achieve your specific goals, our trained physiotherapists will customise a unique, targeted exercise program for you.
Step 1: Attend a 20 min 1:1 screening session
We start with a 1:1, 20 min screening session where a physiotherapist will assess your movement patterns, mobility and flexibility. The physiotherapist will teach you the basics and ensure you are ready to start the classes. The assessment is claimable through your Private Health fund (if you have Physio extras cover).
Step 2: Progress to physio supervised group sessions
- Once you have mastered the key skills you can participate in the sessions
- Your physio instructor will keep a close eye on your form and technique
- Most private health funds pay a rebate under HICAPS code 561 (Group Physio Consultation)
|Session Length||Fee (before Health Fund Rebate)|
|1:1 Mat Pilates Screening session||20 mins||$49|
|General classes (One physio with up to 10 clients)|
|Mat Pilates||40-45 mins||Casual $30 / session|
|In 5 Pack $25 / session|
|In 10 Pack $22 / session|
|In a 25 pack $19.80 / session|
Ready to Live Your Potential?