Incorporates an action-packed repertoire of exercises all performed on the specialised Pilates Reformer. Most suited to those with Pilates experience and are pain-free.
Key features of exercise sessions
- ALL sessions run by experienced physiotherapists
- Up to 90% Private Health Rebates apply
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level
Session options and pricing
To ensure you achieve your specific goals, our trained physiotherapists will customise a unique, targeted exercise program for you.
Step 1: Attend a 1:1 Assessment / Instruction session
Standard 1:1 Reformer Pilates Intro session (30 min): Physio assessment and learn the key Reformer Pilates skills on our equipment (for those with no previous Reformer Pilates experience).
Book your Standard intro session
Concise 1:1 Reformer Pilates Intro session (20 min): Brief Physio assessment and familiarise you to our equipment (for those with previous Reformer Pilates experience).
Book your Concise intro session
Step 2: Progress to physiotherapist supervised group sessions
- Once you have mastered the key skills you can participate in the sessions
- Your physio instructor will keep a close eye on your form and technique
- Most private health funds pay a rebate
|Session Length||Fee (before Health Fund Rebate)|
|Standard Reformer Assessment / Intro session||30 mins||$79|
|Concise Reformer Assessment/Intro session||20 mins||$49|
|Group Reformer (5 clients max)||40 mins||$35 / session casual|
|$33/session in 5 pack|
|$31/ session in 10 pack|
|$29/session in 25 pack|
Ready to Live Your Potential?