Clinical Reformer Pilates Perth CBD
Clinical Pilates is a form of exercise that uses specialised Pilates equipment (including Pilates Reformer, Trapeze / Cadillac Reformer, Spine Corrector and Wunda Chair) to rehabilitate and condition your entire body. It focuses on improving posture, core stability, balance, flexibility, mobility and strength. Bodysmart’s clinical Pilates sessions are all instructed by qualified and experienced physiotherapists and therefore health insurance rebates may apply (if eligible). Ready to start? Book an appointment online now.
Key features of exercise sessions:
- ALL sessions run by experienced physiotherapists
- Up to 90% private health rebates apply
- Individually customised sessions to help you achieve your goals faster
- Integrates $40,000+ worth of state of the art Pilates equipment
- Sessions run between 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday (bookings essential)
To ensure you achieve your specific goals, our Pilates physiotherapists will customise a unique, targeted Pilates program for you.
Step 1: Attend a 40 minute 1:1 Comprehensive Assessment / Program Customisation Session
We start with a 1:1, 40 minute Comprehensive Assessment where a Pilates physiotherapist takes your medical history, assesses your movement patterns, mobility and flexibility, and teaches you the basics on the equipment.
Step 2: Attend 1-3 one-on-one sessions doing your unique, customised program
- Perform one to three, 1:1 (30 or 40 minute) sessions with your Pilates physiotherapist
- This will improve your confidence and ability in using the specialised equipment
- You can continue at this level or change to a semi-private arrangement (refer to Step 3)
Step 3: Attend semi-private sessions doing your unique, customised program
- Once you have mastered the key skills you can participate in semi-private 40 minute sessions
- One physiotherapist works very closely with 3 clients simultaneously
- Each client completes their own individualised exercise program
- At each session, your form will be checked and your program assessed
Step 4: Progress to Physio Group Pilates Sessions (optional)
- Refer to “Physio Group Exercise Sessions” class page