Chiropractor Perth CBD
Dr Case Sinclair BSc BHSc(Hons) BSc(Chiro) BChiro Chiropractor Perth CBD
- 1997: BSc, University of Adelaide, SA Chiropractor Perth CBD
- 1999: BHSc Hons (Tissue Pathology) University of Adelaide, SA (A. Riddell Scholar) Chiropractor Perth CBD
- 2000-2002: Associate Lecturer/facilitator School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Adelaide, SA Chiropractor Perth CBD
- 2007: BSc Chiropractic, B Chiropractic Murdoch University, WA Chiropractor Perth CBD
Post Graduate Training Courses:
- COCA/GP Network Dry needling certified Chiropractor Perth CBD
- International chiropractic paediatric association: The Pre and Post partum patient,International chiropractic paediatric association
- Gonstead association: Theory, radiology analysis treatment methods Chiropractor Perth CBD
- Activator Techniques analysis and treatment Chiropractor Perth CBD
- Kinesiotape: Level 1 application certified Chiropractor Perth CBD
- Graston Technique: Level 1 certified via proxy
- Thompson Drop Piece technique introduction level Chiropractor Perth CBD
- Sacro-Occipital Technique blocking and category analysis certified
- COCA Australian Pharmacy Guild Evidence based use of over the counter medication
- Murdoch University Alumni/COCA Clinical Capsule series: Cervical Spine, Shoulder, Hip, Knee, Ankle
- COCA/GPNetwork Blackmore™ “Evidence based use of natural supplements in general practice”
- Foot and Leg Centre Foot Mobilisation Technique via proxy
Dr Case Sinclair is an experienced Chiropractor performing over 10,000 treatments, within Perth Western Australia. Dr Sinclair relieves back, neck and other joint pain using evidence based approach combining traditional manual manipulation and low force techniques with his own blend of targeted trigger point massage therapy, assisted stretching and vibration therapy. Dr Sinclair has a special interest in treatment of chronic shoulder problems and jaw associated neck and headache pain. He has extensive experience in the management of pregnancy associated back pain including pre-labour pelvic optimisation, nutritional therapy and post labour care. Dr Sinclair also has a special interest in sporting injuries. Dr Sinclair was the team doctor for the Coastal Titans (the WA Women’s AFL League) and assisted them to their championship wins in the 2007 and 2008 period. Background: Dr Sinclair worked in scientific research for 6 years, at the prestigious Adelaide Centre for Spinal Research and the Bone Growth Foundation, Adelaide Women’s and Children’s Hospital before training as a chiropractor at Murdoch university.
Simon commenced his path to becoming a Chiropractor in 1991 after having amazing first hand results through chiropractic care. He completed his studies in 1993 and therefore has over 23 years experience including practice in Sydney, USA and UK.
He has extensive experience in the treatment of neck and back stiffness and pain, referred nerve pain and headaches. Simon has a keen interest in the management of tendinopathic injuries.
Simon is an avid windsurfer and has competed several times in the Ledge to Lancelin race. He also enjoys running, cooking and growing vegetables. Simon is married with three children, one of which is an Olympic High Jump hopeful!