Mat exercise Perth Mat Pilates Perth CBD
Bodysmart Mat exercise integrates resistance bands, weights, foam rollers, balls and the magic circle to improve core strength, flexibility and movement control. We offer “General” and “Advanced” level Mat exercise sessions. “General” sessions are best suited to those new to mat exercise or are recovering from an injury. “Advanced” sessions are best suited for experienced mat work clients at the advanced stage of injury recovery, or are symptom free. Mat Pilates Perth and Mat Pilates Perth CBD Mat Pilates Perth city and Mat Pilates Perth near me
at Pilates Perth
New to Bodysmart? New client pathway – Mat exercise Mat Pilates Perth CBD
Attend a 30 min one-to-one Physio Exercise Appraisal with a highly trained Exercise Physio then try Mat exercise for FREE!
One of our Physiotherapists will run through a specialised body assessment and goal planning session to ensure our group sessions are right for you. Our Physiotherapist will assess strength, flexibility, movement and general health.
When you attend your Physio Appraisal we will set you up with a complimentary 2 session pass to try our group sessions FOR FREE!
Mat attendance options Mat Pilates Perth CBD
- Bodysmart offers “general” level mat exercise sessions (suitable for beginner/intermediate) and “advanced” level mat exercise sessions (suitable for those more experienced clients)
- To attend our sessions – you can choose either pre-paid session packs or membership options.
- To get the best results, most clients attend 2-3 times per week.
- Casual Attendance: $36 per session*
Bsmart Membership – fortnightly auto debit purchase (most popular)
2 sessions per week |$49 per week| $24.50 per session
3 sessions per week |$59 per week| $19.70 per session
5 sessions per week |$79 per week| $15.70 per session
unlimited sessions per week |$109 per week| as low as $10.90 per session
Bsmart Packs – upfront purchase
10 Pack | $310 | $31 per session | 6 month expiry
25 Pack | $675 | $27 per session | 12 month expiry
Membership and Pack options eligible for private health fund rebates (subject to clients meeting eligibility criteria)
- Nb: Casual attendance strictly not eligible for health fund rebates