Our Perth CBD Chiropractors are highly experienced health professionals that will get you back to optimal health:
- Our chiropractors are university-trained health care professionals, each with at least 10 years post graduate experience.
- They specialise in the diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders affecting the joints, muscles, ligaments and nervous system.
- Our chiropractors, based at our health centre in Perth CBD, have a special interest and extensive experience in the treatment of ailments that affect office workers.
- They use a wide range of techniques proven to enhance the movement and alignment of joints and the functioning of the nervous system, therefore helping to decrease muscle tightness and relieve pain.
Click here to Book an appointment online now!
Common injuries – chiropractic treatment:
Our chiropractors help people to overcome a range of aches, pains and disorders, including:
- Neck pain
- Mid-back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Disc prolapse
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Postural disorders
- Sporting injuries and lower back pain
Bodysmart chiropractic techniques:
Our Perth chiropractors will look for misalignment in the spinal system and will use gentle techniques and precise adjustments to align the spine and improve joint function. They will tailor a treatment plan for you based on your specific condition and goals, and will choose appropriate techniques based on your problem areas/diagnosis and ensure that you are comfortable with these.
Manual chiropractic adjustment techniques may involve a “cracking” noise which is the release of gases that have built up around the joint. Spinal adjustments are not painful.
Our Chiropractors use a range of techniques to reduce muscle spasm around the area of concern. If significant muscular abnormalities are noted, he/she may refer you to our in-house physiotherapists or remedial massage therapists for further assessment and treatment.
What to expect on your first and subsequent visits:
On your initial chiropractic visit your chiropractor will conduct a thorough investigation and chiropractic assessment which will involve:
- Detailed questioning of your medical history
- Analysis of your symptoms
- Examination of your posture
- Assessment of range of motion and muscle strength
- Examination of neurological and orthopaedic signs
- May include referral for x-rays (we do not conduct x-rays onsite)
- Give you a diagnosis and establish a treatment plan
- Treatment will commence if your chiropractor feels it is safe
On your subsequent chiropractic visit your chiropractor will:
- Review any x-rays that have been requested and educate you on the findings
- Re-assess your key symptoms, posture, range of motion and strength
- Perform additional treatments specific to assessment findings and your goals
Chiropractic treatment reviews:
Regular re-examinations will be conducted to review your progress. Please feel free to ask your chiropractor any questions you have about your diagnosis, prognosis, progress and rehabilitation program.
New Patient Information:
If you are a new patient, find out all you need to know here.
Meet Dr Case Sinclair and Dr Simon Parker, both experienced and well-respected chiropractors in Perth.
Chiropractic Consultation and Rebate Information
Private health rebates:
- Our chiropractic services are eligible for private health rebates. To find out if you’re eligible, contact your Private Health Fund.
- Both chiropractors, are Medibank Private Members Choice and BUPA Members First Providers.
- Bodysmart has HICAPS facilities available, meaning that you can claim on the spot and only pay the gap.
Other chiropractic consultations:
Bodysmart provides chiropractic services for motor vehicle insurance, Workers Compensation and Department of Veteran Affairs patients. To access medical insurance for these services a referral from your GP will be required.
Key contact information:
Address: Level 1, 179 St Georges Terrace Perth CBD.
Phone: (08) 9481 8708
Drop us an email: Contact us
Click here to Book online now!