Chiropractor Perth CBD
Our Chiropractors in Perth CBD are both highly experienced to get you back to optimal health:
- Our chiropractors are university-trained health care professionals, each with at least 10 years post graduate experience.
- They specialise in the diagnosis, treatment and management of injuries affecting the joints, muscles, ligaments and nervous system.
- As Our chiropractors are based in the Perth CBD, have a special interest and extensive experience in the treatment of ailments that affect office workers.
- They use a wide range of techniques proven to enhance movement and the alignment of joints
Click here -> to Book an appointment online now!
Common injuries – chiropractic treatment:
Our chiropractors help people to overcome a range of aches, pains and disorders, including:
- Neck pain
- Mid-back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Disc prolapse
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Postural disorders
- Sporting injuries and lower back pain
Bodysmart chiropractic techniques:
Our Perth chiropractors will look for misalignment in the spinal system and will use gentle techniques and precise adjustments to align the spine and improve joint function. They will tailor a treatment plan for you based on your specific condition and goals, and will choose appropriate techniques based on your problem areas/diagnosis and ensure that you are comfortable with these.
Manual chiropractic adjustment techniques may involve a “cracking” noise which is the release of gases that have built up around the joint. Spinal adjustments are not painful.
Our Chiropractors use a range of techniques to reduce muscle spasm around the area of concern. If significant muscular abnormalities are noted, he/she may refer you to our in-house physiotherapists or remedial massage therapists for further assessment and treatment.
What to expect on your first and subsequent visits:
On your initial chiropractic visit your chiropractor will conduct a thorough investigation and chiropractic assessment which will involve:
- Detailed questioning of your medical history
- Analysis of your symptoms
- Examination of your posture
- Assessment of range of motion and muscle strength
- Examination of neurological and orthopaedic signs
- May include referral for x-rays (we do not conduct x-rays onsite)
- Give you a diagnosis and establish a treatment plan
- Treatment will commence if your chiropractor feels it is safe
On your subsequent chiropractic visit your chiropractor will:
- Review any x-rays that have been requested and educate you on the findings
- Re-assess your key symptoms, posture, range of motion and strength
- Perform additional treatments specific to assessment findings and your goals
Chiropractic treatment reviews:
Regular re-examinations will be conducted to review your progress. Please feel free to ask your chiropractor any questions you have about your diagnosis, prognosis, progress and rehabilitation program.
New Patient Information:
If you are a new patient, find out all you need to know here.
Meet Dr Case Sinclair and Dr Simon Parker, both experienced and well-respected chiropractors in Perth.
Chiropractic Consultation and Rebate Information
Private health rebates:
- Our chiropractic services are eligible for private health rebates. To find out if you’re eligible, contact your Private Health Fund.
- Both chiropractors, are Medibank Private Members Choice and BUPA Members First Providers.
- Bodysmart has HICAPS facilities available, meaning that you can claim on the spot and only pay the gap.
Other chiropractic consultations:
Bodysmart provides chiropractic services for motor vehicle insurance, Workers Compensation and Department of Veteran Affairs patients. To access medical insurance for these services a referral from your GP will be required.
Key contact information:
Address: Level 1, 179 St Georges Terrace Perth CBD.
Phone: (08) 9481 8708
Drop us an email: Contact us
Click here to Book online now!