Le is a well-rounded Physiotherapist with extensive experience in treatment of headaches, neck and back pain as well as sports injuries. She has a strong interest in rehabilitation post injury using Pilates inspired exercises and also health promotion through exercise classes. Le is experienced in the field of Ergonomics and workplace health.
Key Qualifications and Courses
- Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy, Curtin University (2007)
- Myofascial Dry Needling (2007)
- Watsons Headache and Migraine Course – Level 1 (2011)
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (2009)
- Mulligan’s Upper and Lower quadrant (2008)
Exercise Qualifications and Courses
- Ultimate Reformer Certification with Polestar Australia
- Polestar Rehabilitation Series
Le has had extensive Pilates training, apprentice teaching and self mastery. Le combines Pilates exercises with other rehabilitative exercises to provide a uniquely customised treatment plan for her clients.
Key Areas of Experience and Interest
- Cervicogenic headaches
- Postural related neck, shoulder and lower back pain
- Rehabilitation for pain management, improved posture, mobility and sport specific requirements
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction post sports injuries, during and post pregnancy
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Pilates inspired exercises
- Group Exercise sessions
- Functional Strength training
- Ergonomic consulting
- Healthy weight management through balanced exercise
Le is a strong advocate for balanced approach towards exercise and return to sport. She will structure a program aiming to optimize flexibility, strength, cardio and agility.
Personal Interests and Achievements
In her spare time, Le enjoys travelling, camping and rock climbing. She also has a Diploma in Music performance and enjoys attending various music concerts and productions.
Le has a 6 year old, who keeps her busy with school activities and family life.
She is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.