Physio Functional Strength Circuit integrates pulleys, dumbbells, weight bars, plyometrics, kettlebells, agility drills, power bands and other gym equipment to condition your entire body. These high intensity circuit style cardio/strength sessions will also improve your core stability, balance, mobility, agility.
These sessions are best suited to those that are at the advanced stage of injury recovery or are symptom-free.
Key features of exercise sessions
- ALL sessions run by experienced physiotherapists
- Up to 90% Private Health Rebates apply
- Sessions run between 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Safe and effective exercise adjusted to your level
Session options and pricing
To ensure you achieve your specific goals, our trained physiotherapists will customise a unique, targeted exercise program for you.
Step 1: Attend a 20 min 1:1 Screening assessment (if injury free)
We start with a 1:1 assessment where a physiotherapist will assess your movement patterns, mobility and flexibility using a specialised assessment. The physiotherapist will teach you the basics and ensure you are ready to participate fully and safely in the classes. This assessment is claimable through your Private Health Fund (if you have physiotherapy extras cover).
Step 2: Progress to physiotherapist supervised group sessions
- Once you have mastered the key skills you can participate in group exercise sessions
- Your physio instructor will keep a close eye on your form and technique and modify exercise as required
- Most private health funds pay a rebate under HICAPS code 561 (Group Physio Consultation)
(before Health Fund Rebate)
|1:1 Screening Assessment (Functional strength)||20 mins||$49|
|General classes (One physio with up to 10 clients)|
|Strength Circuit||40-45 mins||Casual $30 / session|
|In 5 Pack $25 / session|
|In 10 Pack $22 / session|
|In a 25 pack 19.80 / session|
Ready to Live Your Potential?