Bodysmart helps people to get fit, lose weight and stay healthy at work. Group exercise programs will assist to increase concentration, focus and alertness of workers and help to decrease fatigue and error. Exercise classes have been proven to positively impact on motivation and productivity levels amongst employees.
Many workers report that although they would like to get fit or lose weight, they simply can't find the time to train. Bodysmart has a range of corporate health programs that are designed to be quick and effective workouts and aim to minimise disruption to daily work schedules, while creating healthy fitness routines amongst employees.
Bodysmart can customise any of our programs to suit your company’s goals and resources.
Experience the Bodysmart difference
- Qualified and experienced instructors
- Goal orientated and result driven classes
- Pre and post testing available
- Online booking and payment available
- Different payment options available
- Low administration required
- All instructors are fully insured
Exercise Classes Available:
Benefits of having Corporate Fitness Classes in your organisation:
- Improved productivity: Exercise decreases fatigue & improves energy levels by oxygenating the brain and increasing the release of endorphins in the blood. It stimulates the nervous, endocrine and cardiovascular systems to improve mental concentration and focus.
- Increased morale: Exercise classes can be an effective team building activity that allows members of your organisation to bond in a fun environment.
- Reduction in sick days: Exercise helps to improve blood circulation and remove waste products from the body, promoting the immune system.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: With improved fitness, core stability, flexiblity and decreased tightness in the body, likelihood of workplace injury occurring and musculoskeletal pains such as neck and back pain, can reduce.
- Improving the company’s profile and increase staff retention rates: By having a range of services available, a company demonstrates to current and prospective employees their commitment to health and wellbeing in the workplace.